Saturday 22 March 2014

All Things Work For the Good of those who love God!

No one can take away your significance! You are important to God- man can't do anything about that! I want to share my testimony.. I am Experiencing Gods Favor in EVERYTHING I DO. Its a feeling of Immense JOY I can't explain in Words when Time and Again God makes you Realize YOU Are HIS beloved CHILD and He loves you. Months ago I was given was given a Word by the LORD that Obstacles as great as Mountains will Disappear before you and having held on to it Faithfully and Believing it, I see it mightily being Manifested in my Life now.. Its not Like I don't face Persecutions/afflictions, but the beauty of having them in My LIFE IS I GET TO WITNESS HOW GOD COMPLETELY TAKES OVER IN MY HELPLESSNESS  AND GETS ME OUT EVEN BEFORE I KNOW :) THE ONE WHO GOES BEFORE ME FACES THEM ALL BEFORE ME! As a matter of fact, Everyday the Enemy bowls great Shockers in my LIFE but ALL I DO IS SIMPLY SMILE and SAY ABBA I KNOW YOUR IN CONTROL! And THERE!!!!! All is absolutely taken Care of.. PEOPLE AROUND ME HAVE STARTED OBSERVING AND ASKING ME HOW? to which my Reply is- Romans 8:28 We know that in ALL things God works for good with those who love GOD, those whom He has called according to his purpose. I Pray right now, even as your reading my Testimony, THE SAME FAVOR OF GOD REST UPON YOU, MAY YOU SEE HIS HAND AT WORK IN ALL YOU DO & HEAR HIS VOICE EVERYTIME YOU SEEK HIM TOO.. I PRAY THAT THIS TESTIMONY BECOMES YOURS TOO! I pray For Wisdom, Discernment & Spirit of Obedience Rest upon you and Work in you and Through you in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS! Stay Annointed! keep smiling! :) God Bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment